- Registered Corporate Name
- Photron M&E Solutions Inc.
- Registered Office
- Kanda-Jimbocho 1-105, Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo 101-0051, Japan
- August 1, 2007
- Paid-in Capital
- Main Line of Business
- Development, manufacture, sale, lending and maintenance, repair of medical image network equipment
Development, manufacture, sale, rental, import / export and maintenance, repair of image information related system
- Corporate Officers
- Representing Director and President Yagi, Hidetada
Executive Director Komatsu, Hideyuki
Executive Director Fuse, Nobuo
Executive Director Takahashi, Keizo
Auditor Takeuchi, Kazuhiko
- Affiliated Companies
- PHOTRON LIMITED
i-Chips Technology, Inc.
PHOTRON USA, INC.
PHOTRON EUROPE LIMITED
PHOTRON (SHANGHAI) LIMITED
PHOTRON VIETNAM TECHNICAL CENTER LTD.
- Telephone:+81-3-3518-6282 / FAX:+81-3-3518-6279
- Mitsui-Sumitomo Bank, Tokyo Chuo Branch
|License for second-class marketing authorization holders||13B2X10073|
|License for selling and leasing specially control medical devices||第4501150010号|
|Registration certificate of medical device manufacturer||13BZ200876|
|License for repairing medical devices||13BS201008|
- Establishes "ME System Section" in PHOTRON LIMITED
- DICOM viewing device "D-CAP 1" developed and OEM supply
- Developed and released DICOM gateway "Kada-Gate"
- Developed and released DICOM Imaging viewer "Kada-View"
- Developed and released DICOM Imaging server "Kada-Serve"
- Established Photron Medical Imaging Inc.
- Developed and released reporting system for circulators "Kada-Report"
- Developed and released fluoroscopic image recording / distribution system "Kada-Rec"
- Began selling preoperative simulation software to support TAVI "3mensio Structural Heart" supporting TAVI
- Headoffice moved from Fujimi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo to Kandajimbocho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Developed and released fluoroscopic image recording system for circulatory / cranial nerve vessel treatment "Kada-Rec 2"
- Acquired the educational image system business of PHOTRON LIMITED.
- Changed company name to Photron M&E Solutions Inc.
1 minutes walk from A9 Exit of Jinbocho Station (Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line / Toei Shinjuku Line / Toei Mita Line)
5 minutes walk from B7 Exit of Shin-Ochanomizu Station (Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line)
5 minutes walk from 3B Exit of Takebashi Station (Tokyo Metro Tozai Line)
8 minutes walk from Ochanomizu Hashiguchi Exit of Ochanomizu Station (JR Chuo Line and Sobu Line)